A receipt from Middleborough in the province of the Massachusetts Bay, concerning the canker, or throat-distemper [microform].
- Briant, Timothy
- Boston : Printed and sold by D. Fowle in Ann-Street near the conduit, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Signed on p. 8: Given from Middleborough Jan. 3, 1754. By Timothy Briant, one that has been considerably used in this distemper. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40682).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 273, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1643, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40682
View MARC record | catkey: 3278937