A Brief narrative of the proceedings of the Eastern Association, and Eastern & Western Consociations in Fairfield County, against Mr. White, Pastor of the First Church in Danbury; since the year 1762 [microform] : To which are added, some remarks, extracted from a letter, sent by a gentleman to his friend. ; [Two lines of quotations].
- New-Haven : Printed [by Benjamin Mecom], In the year 1764.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- White, Ebenezer, 1709-1779
Eastern Association of Fairfield County
Eastern Consociation of the County of Fairfield
Consociation of the Western District in Fairfield County
- Attributed to Ebenezer White by Evans.
Errata statement, p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9871).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9871
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 394
View MARC record | catkey: 3278956