A discourse delivered at the West Church in Boston, August 24. 1766 [microform] : Six weeks after the death of the Reverend Dr. Mayhew. / By John Browne, A.M. Pastor of the Second Church in Hingham. ; [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Brown, John, 1724-1791
- Boston : Printed by R. and S. Draper, in Newbury-Street; Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street, and T. and J. Fleet in Cornhill, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Winthrop, John, 1714-1779
- "From the public news-papers. Boston, July 14. & 17. 1766"--p. 1-3, 2nd count. An obituary, attributed to John Winthrop in Sibley's Harvard graduates., Half-title: Mr. Brown's sermon on the death of Dr. Mayhew., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10248).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10248
View MARC record | catkey: 3278994