The just expectations of God, from a people, when his judgments are upon them for their sins [microform] : Shewn, in two sermons, on Deut. XIII. 11. Preach'd at Medway, on a day of publick fasting and prayer, April 23, 1741. / By Nathan Bucknam, M.A. and Pastor of the church there. ; And now published at the desire of many of the hearers. ; [Four lines of Scripture texts].
- Bucknam, Nathan, 1703-1795
- Boston : Printed by T. Fleet, for Samuel Eliot in Cornhill, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4682).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4682
View MARC record | catkey: 3279044