The excellence and importance of the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ in the Gospel-preacher, plainly and seriously represented and enforced: and Christ preached to the gentiles in obedience to the call of God [microform] : A sermon, preached at East-Hampton, August 29, 1759; at the ordination of Mr. Samson Occum [i.e., Occom], a missionary among the Indians. / By Samuel Buell, M.A. Pastor of the Church of Christ, at East-Hampton, Long-Island. ; To which is prefixed, a letter to the Rev. Mr. David Bostwick, Minister of the Presbyterian Church, in New-York, giving some account of Mr. Occum's [sic] education, character, &c. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Related Titles:
- Excellence and importance of the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8808).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8808
View MARC record | catkey: 3279060