A poem, on the much-lamented death of Mr. Edmund Titcomb [microform] : who died May 26, 1722, in the 41st year of his age. / By John Calef
- Calef, John, 1703-1755
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- For an account of the three elegies, written by John Calef, on the deaths of prominent Newbury citizens during the epidemic of throat distemper in 1722-23, cf. Coffin, Joshua. A sketch of the history of Newbury, Newburyport, and West Newbury ... Boston, 1845, p. 193-194., Text in two columns., Verse in fifteen stanzas; first line: My head indite, my pen shall write., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39760).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B622, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 482, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39760, and Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 50
View MARC record | catkey: 3279293