Advertisement. July 23, 1755 [microform] : Ran away, yesterday morning, from the plantation of Benedict Calvert, Esq; at the wood-yard in Prince-George's County, a servant man, named John Anderson ...
- Calvert, Benedict, -1788
- [Annapolis] : [Printed by Jonas Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 17 x 20 cm
- Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Signed: Benedict Calvert.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40742).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1706
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40742
View MARC record | catkey: 3279299