A platform of church-discipline [microform] : gathered out of the word of God, and agreed upon by the elders and messengers of the churches assembled in the Synod at Cambridge in New-England: to be presented to the churches and General Court, for their consideration and acceptance in the Lord, the 8th month, anno 1648 [i.e., 1649]. : [Six lines from Psalms].
- Conference Author:
- Cambridge Synod (1646-1648 : Cambridge, Mass.)
- Boston : Printed and sold by John Boyles, in Marlborough-Street, MDCCLXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- Issued as part of the first 1772 edition of: Wise, John. A vindication of the government of New-England churches. Boston, 1772 (Evans 12625).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12625).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12625
View MARC record | catkey: 3279309