Lord Camden's speech on the New-England fishery-bill [microform].
- Camden, Charles Pratt, Earl, 1714-1794
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by S. Southwick, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Opposing the bill; delivered March 16, 1775.
Text in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42788).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 578
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3943
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42788
View MARC record | catkey: 3279311