The Carrier of the Censor, wishes all happiness to his generous customers [microform].
- [Boston] : [Printed by Ezekiel Russell], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Censor (Boston, Mass.)
Censor. The carrier of the censor, wishes all happiness to his generous customers
- At head of title: Censor.
Dated 1785 by Ford and Bristol. However, the Censor, printed by Ezekiel Russell, was published only from Nov. 23, 1771, to May 2, 1772, and the carrier's verses were presumably printed late in 1771 for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44660).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6034
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2429
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 131
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44660
View MARC record | catkey: 3279364