The Carrier of the Massachusetts-gazette and Boston weekly news-letter, humbly present the following ode on the new-year, to all his generous customers [microform].
- [Boston] : [Printed by Margaret Draper], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cut) ; 26 x 13 cm
- Related Titles:
- Boston news-letter
- Dated: 1775.
Presumably printed late in 1774 by Margaret Draper, printer of the Massachusetts gazette and Boston weekly news-letter, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Royal arms (Reilly 861) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42789).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4057
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1942
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 153
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42789
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 513
View MARC record | catkey: 3279365