The Apostle Paul's arguments pleaded with Christians, against their contending about the ministers of the Gospel [microform] : A sermon preached at the ordination of Mr. Thomas Lancaster, to the pastoral care of the First Church in Scarborough, November 8, 1775. / By James Chandler, A.M. Pastor of the West Church in Rowley. ; To which is added the charge, by the Rev. Mr. Brown, of Falmouth
- Chandler, James, 1706-1789
- Portsmouth [N.H.] : Printed by B. Dearborn, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Browne, Thomas, 1733-1797 and First Congregational Church (Scarborough, Me.)
- Half-title: Mr. Chandler's sermon, at the ordination of Mr. Lancaster. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14676).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14676 and Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 186
View MARC record | catkey: 3279436