Letters on the improvement of the mind [microform] : Addressed to a young lady. : [Nine lines from Addison] / By Mrs. Chapone. ; Vol. I[-II].
- Chapone, Mrs. (Hester), 1727-1801
- Boston : Printed by Robert Hodge, for William Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 14-254 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Green, William, -1787 and Warren, Mercy Otis, 1728-1814
- Advertised as "just published" in the Independent chronicle, Boston, Feb. 6, 1783. Another issue (Bristol B5695) has imprint: Boston: Printed for Isaiah Thomas, at Worcester. M.DCC.LXXXIII., Dedicated to Mercy Otis Warren by William Green., Vol. 2 (p. -254) has separate title page., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44354).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5694 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44354
View MARC record | catkey: 3279471