Gods mercy, shewed to his people in giving them a faithful ministry and schooles of learning for the continual supplyes therof [microform] : Delivered in a sermon preached at Cambridg, the day after the commencement, / by Charles Chauncy, B.D, president of Harvard Colledg in New-England. ; Published with some additions therunto at the request of diverse honoured, and much respected friends, for publick benefit, as they judged. ; [Four lines from I Thessalonians].
- Chauncy, Charles, 1592-1672
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : Printed by Samuel Green, at Cambridg in New-England, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 57 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 15 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 40
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C3738
View MARC record | catkey: 3279509