The duty of ministers to "make known the mystery of the Gospel"; and the duty of people to "pray for them", that they may do it "with boldness," or fortitude [microform] : A sermon preached at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Penuel Bowen, a Colleague-Pastor of the New-South-Church in Boston, April 30, 1766. / By Charles Chauncy, D.D. a Pastor of the First Church in Boston. ; To which the charge, and right hand of fellowship, delivered upon the same occasion, are added. ; And all printed at the unanimous desire of said church
- Related Titles:
- Duty of ministers to "make known the mystery of the Gospel" ...
- "The charge. By the Rev. Mr. Samuel Checkley."--p. -36.
"The right hand of fellowship; by the Rev. Mr. Cooper."--p. -39.
Errata statement, p. 32.
Half-title: Dr. Chauncy's sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Penuel Bowen.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10256).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10256
View MARC record | catkey: 3279527