Ministers cautioned against the occasions of contempt [microform] : A sermon preached before the ministers of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New England, at their annual convention, in Boston; May 31. 1744. / By Charles Chauncy, D.D. Pastor of the First Church there. ; N.B. The things passed over for want of time, when the sermon was preached, are inserted in their proper places
- Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle, for Samuel Eliot in Cornhill, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Convention of Congregational Ministers of Massachusetts (1744 : Boston, Mass.)
- Half-title: Dr. Chauncy's sermon preached before the Convention of Ministers, May 31. 1744. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5357).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5357
View MARC record | catkey: 3279542