State of the accounts of the collectors of excise, for Chester County [microform] : from August 1, 1776, to August 10, 1782. : In which is exhibited, the amount of excise received and accounted for, and a list of the persons by whom the same was paid, and the sums received from them respectively. : Likewise, the payments to the Treasury
- Corporate Author:
- Chester County (Pa.). Collector of Excise
- Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Bailey, in Market-Street, M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Also issued as the fifth title in: Accounts of Pennsylvania. Vol. I. [Philadelphia : Hall and Sellers, 1785] (Evans 18676)., Signed on p. 4: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, Dec. 16, 1782., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18106).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18106 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4391
View MARC record | catkey: 3279605