An oration, delivered March fifth, 1773 [microform] : At the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston; to commemorate the bloody tragedy of the fifth of March, 1770. / By Dr. Benjamin Church. ; [Seven lines from Virgil].
- Church, Benjamin, 1734-1778
- Boston : Printed and sold [by Joseph Greenleaf] at the new printing-office, in Hanover Street near Concert-Hall, M,DCC,LXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 25 cm (4to)
- Joseph Greenleaf printed at the Hanover Street address in 1773., With a half-title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12721).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 94a and Evans, C. American bibliography, 12721
View MARC record | catkey: 3279677