To the freemen of Pennsylvania. [two lines from Tacitus] [microform] : It is with the utmost astonishment and grief, I have received information of the contents of a bill now depending in the House of Assembly of this province for extending the excise. ...
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Signed: Civis.
Text in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12353).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12353
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2826
View MARC record | catkey: 3279721