A Collection of religious tracts [microform] : [Twelve lines from Swedenborg].
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Third-Street, opposite the work-house, M,DCC,LXXIII [i.e., 1778?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) ; 16 cm (8vo and 12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784
- Serious consideration on several important subjects ... [by Anthony Benezet]. Philadelphia, 1778 -- The plain path to Christian perfection ... Philadelphia, 1772 -- The ground and nature of Christian redemption. Philadelphia, 1778 -- Serious reflections affectionately recommended to the well-disposed of every religious denomination ... [by Anthony Benezet]. [Philadelphia, 1778?] -- Some necessary remarks on the education of youth ... [by Anthony Benezet]. [Philadelphia, 1778?].
- Reissue, with collective title page, of separately issued pamphlets, probably selected by Anthony Benezet. Contents vary, as this title page was evidently used for a variety of collections over a period of several years., Some copies have a printed slip of text beginning "There is a divine philosophy ..." mounted on inside cover., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13145).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13145
View MARC record | catkey: 3279849