A Gospel ministry the rich gift of the ascended Saviour unto his church [microform] : As it was represented in a sermon preached August 2. 1715. / By Mr. Benjamin Colman, on a day of prayer kept by his congregation, to implore the divine conduct and blessing with them, in their election of another into the pastoral office among them
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
- Boston : Printed by T. Fleet and T. Crump, for Samuel Gerrish, on the north side of the Town-House, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 15 cm (8vo)
- Error in paging: p. 3 misnumbered 1.
Running title: The precious gifts of the ascended Saviour.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1732).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1732
View MARC record | catkey: 3279910