The religious regards we owe to our country, and the blessing of Heaven assured thereunto [microform] : A sermon preached before His Excellency Samuel Shute Esq; His Majesty's Council, and the Assembly of the Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, May 28. 1718. Being the day for the election of His Majesty's Council there. / By Benjamin Colman A.M. Pastor of a church in Boston. ; [One line of Latin quotation].
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
- Boston in N.E. : Printed by B Green, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iii, 1 unnumbered page, 56 pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Ashurst, William, Sir, 1647-1720, Barrington, John Shute Barrington, Viscount, 1678-1734, and Massachusetts. General Court
- Dedicated to William Ashhurst and John Shute Barrington., Half-title: Mr. Colmans election sermon on Wednesday, May 28th. 1718., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1949).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1949
View MARC record | catkey: 3279946