At a General Assembly of the governor and company of the state of Connecticut [microform] : holden at Hartford, on the second Thursday of October, 1780. : An act for supplying the Treasury, and for providing a fund for calling in, and sinking the remainder of the bills of credit, emitted by this state, since the first of January last, and for paying the bounties of the recruits ordered to be raised for filling up the Continental Army
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Act for supplying the Treasury, and for providing a fund
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Act for supplying the Treasury, and for providing a fund for calling in ...
- Signed: A true copy of record, examined, by George Wyllys, sec'ry. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43786).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5068 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43786
View MARC record | catkey: 3280106