Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesties colony of Connecticut in New England [microform] : begun and held at New Haven on the eleventh day of October, in the ninth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George, King of Great-Britain, &c. Annoque Domini, 1722
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1722 Oct.)
- [New London, Conn.] : [Printed by Timothy Green], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 275-286 : coat of arms ; 29 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgii, nono. Forceable entry & detainer., Publication statement from Johnson, who describes this as the original edition, though lacking the customary colophon, due to lack of space., Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 859)., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2329).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2329 and Johnson, H.A. New London, 149
View MARC record | catkey: 3280144