Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's colony of Connecticut in New-England [microform] : begun and held at New-Haven, on the fourteenth day of October, in the twelfth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George, King of Great-Britain, &c. Anno Domini, 1725
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1725 Oct.)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, printer to the governour and Company, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- pages 313-315 pages, 1 unnumbered page : coat of arms ; 29 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, duodecimo. Appeals for bonds restrained. Small causes.
Publication statement from colophon.
Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 859).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2622).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2622
Johnson, H.A. New London, 198
View MARC record | catkey: 3280150