Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's colony of Connecticut in New England [microform] : begun and held at Hartford, on the twelfth day of May, in the twelfth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George, King of Great-Britain, &c. Annoque Domini. 1726
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1726 Oct.)
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed & sold by T. Green, printer to the gov. & Comp., 1726.
- Physical Description:
- pages 317-328 : coat of arms ; 29 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, duodecimo. Absconding debtors., Publication statement from colophon., Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 859)., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2738).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2738
View MARC record | catkey: 3280152