Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's English colony of Connecticut in New England [microform] : begun and held at Hartford, on Thursday the twelfth day of May, in the tenth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Second, of Great-Britain, &c. King. Annoque Domini, 1737
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1737 May)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, printer to the gov. and Company, 1737.
- Physical Description:
- pages 449-451 pages, 1 unnumbered page : coat of arms ; 28 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, II. decimo. Restraining appeals and reviews., Publication statement from colophon., Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 854)., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4132).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4132 and Johnson, H.A. New London, 343
View MARC record | catkey: 3280174