Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's colony of Connecticut in New England [microform] : begun and held at New Haven on the second Thursday of October (being the tenth day of said month) in the nineteenth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Second, King of Great-Britain, &c. Annoque Domini, 1745
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1745 Oct.)
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed and sold by Timothy Green, printer to the gov. and Company, 1745
- Physical Description:
- pages 543-544 : coat of arms ; 28 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij II. decimo nono. Fees for summoning jurors. Bay-berries.
Publication statement from colophon.
Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 875).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5567).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5567
Johnson, H.A. New London, 455
View MARC record | catkey: 3280191