Acts and laws, passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's English colony of Connecticut, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and holden at Hartford, in said colony, on the second Thursday of May, in the sixth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, King of Great-Britain, &c. Anno Domini, 1766
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1766 May)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by Timothy Green, printer to the governor and Company, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- pages 383-387 pages, 1 unnumbered page : coat of arms ; 29 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgii III. sexto. Excise monies.
Publication statement from colophon.
Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 862).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10265).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10265
Johnson, H.A. New London, 813
View MARC record | catkey: 3280232