Acts and laws, passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's English colony of Connecticut, in New-England, in America [microform] : begun and holden at Hartford, in said colony, on the second Thursday of May, in the eighth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, King of Great-Britain, &c. Anno Domini, 1768
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1768 May)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green, printer to the governor and Company, of the colony of Connecticut, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- pages 409-413 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- At head of title: royal arms; preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10859).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10859
Johnson, H.A. New London, 842
View MARC record | catkey: 3280237