At a General Assembly of the governor and Company of the colony of Connecticut [microform] : holden at Hartford, (by special order of the governor of said colony) on the 26th day of April, annoque Domini, 1775. : Resolved, that the three thousand stands of arms to be procured for the use of this colony, be of the following dimensions ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- [Hartford?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 x 17 cm
- Place of publication suggested by Bristol., Signed: A true copy of record, examin'd by George Wyllys, sec'y., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42799).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3948 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42799
View MARC record | catkey: 3280303