At a General Assembly of the governor and Company of the colony of Connecticut [microform] : holden at Hartford, on the second Thursday of May 1776. Whereas the General Assembly of this colony, have at this session, enacted, that one regiment or battalion of troops, shall be forthwith raised by voluntary inlistment ... For the encouragement of such ablebodied, effective men ... it is resolved ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- [Hartford?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed, by Bristol, to the press of Timothy Green of New London; but more likely printed at Hartford. Not in Johnson, H.A. New London.
Signed: A true copy of record, examined by George Wyllys, sec'ry.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43013).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4193
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43013
View MARC record | catkey: 3280311