At a General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Connecticut [microform] : holden at Hartford, on the second Thursday of May, 1782. : Resolved ... that a list of the deficient numbers of recruits ... for filling up their respective quotas of the Continental Army ... be forthwith lodged in the secretary's office ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- [Connecticut] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Connecticut. Governor (1769-1784 : Trumbull)
- Signed: A true copy of record, examined by George Wyllys, secretary.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44186).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5506
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44186
View MARC record | catkey: 3280330