By the Honourable Joseph Talcott Esq; governour of His Majesty's colony of Connecticut in New-England in America. A proclamation [microform] : His Majesty having thought fit to declare war against Spain ... Given under my hand in the Council chamber at Hartford, this thirteenth day of May ... 1740
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. Governor (1724-1741 : Talcott)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green, printer to the governour and Company, 1740.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 39 x 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Talcott, Joseph, 1669-1741
- A call for volunteers.
At head of title: royal arms.
Signed: J. Talcott, gov. God save the King.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40189).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1079
Johnson, H.A. New London, 377
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40189
View MARC record | catkey: 3280342