By the Honourable Thomas Fitch, Esq; governor ... of Connecticut ... A proclamation [microform] : Whereas I have received his majesty's royal instruction ... containing directions for an alteration in the prayers for the royal family ... Given under my hand in New-Haven, the 22d day of January ... 1761. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. Governor (1754-1766 : Fitch)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green, printer to the abovesaid colony, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Fitch, Thomas, 1700-1774
- Signed: Tho's Fitch.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41186).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2195
Johnson, H.A. New London, 736
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41186
View MARC record | catkey: 3280362