By the Honorable Jonathan Trumbull, Esq; governor ... of Connecticut ... A proclamation [microform] : Whereas it is resolved by the General Assembly ... that an embargo be laid upon the exportation out of this colony by water, the following articles of provisions ... Given under my hand in the Council chamber in Hartford, this 17th day of June, 1776. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. Governor (1769-1784 : Trumbull)
- [Hartford?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1710-1785
- Signed: Jonathan Trumbull. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43009).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4196 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43009
View MARC record | catkey: 3280409