The complete English farmer: or, Husbandry made perfectly easy, in all its useful branches [microform] : Containing what every farmer ought to know and practice. ... / By George Cooke, farmer, at West-End, in Hertfordshire
- Cooke, George (Farmer)
- [Boston] : London printed: Boston: re-printed by Daniel Kneeland, for Henry Knox, in Corn-Hill, [between 1771 and 1775]
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Printed between 1771 and 1775, the years during which Knox was in business. Probably printed at the same time as the "Kneeland, for Nicholas Bowes" issue (Evans 11612), dated  by Evans. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42333).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3444 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42333
View MARC record | catkey: 3280483