Concio hyemalis [microform] : A winter sermon. Being a religious improvement of the irresistable power of God's cold. Preach'd January 23. 1736,7 / by William Cooper, M.A. Pastor to a church in Boston. ; Publish'd (from the notes of the sermon) for the use of families
- Cooper, William, 1694-1743
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, for J. Edwards and H. Foster in Cornhil, 1737.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 16 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. Selections. English. Watts
- "A poetical paraphrase of the text, by Doctor Watts: in his Imitation of the Psalms of David."--p. .
Half-title: Mr. Cooper's sermon on the cold.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4134).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4134
View MARC record | catkey: 3280521