An examination of and some answer to a pamphlet, intitled, a Narrative and defence of the proceedings of the ministers of Hampshire, who disapproved of Mr. Breck's settlement at Springfield [microform] : With a vindication of those ministers and churches, that approv'd of, and acted in the settlement of said Mr. Breck. : [Two lines from Proverbs].
- Cooper, William, 1694-1743
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, for H. Foster, at his shop in Cornhil, 1736.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 98 [i.e., 96] pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Attributed to William Cooper in: Lothrop, S.K. History of the Church on Brattle Street, 1851, p. 52.
Errata note, p. 98.
Half-title: An answer to the Hampshire ministers.
Leaves B3, B4 cancelled by leaf 3*1; p. 11-12 consequently omitted from paging.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3996).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3996
View MARC record | catkey: 3280525