The apostle's advice to the jaylor improved [microform] : being a solemn warning against the awful sin of soul murder. In a discourse from Acts XVI. 28. Do thy self no harm. / By Andrew Croswell, M.A. Pastor of a church at Groton in the colony of Connecticut
- Croswell, Andrew, 1709-1785
- Boston : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, near the prison. 1744. Also sold by B. Gray near the market, 
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Danger of soul-murder
- Booksellers' advertisement, p. .
Caption title: The danger of soul-murder.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40329).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1239
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40329
View MARC record | catkey: 3280689