Observations on several passages in a sermon preached by William Warburton, Lord Bishop of Gloucester, before the Society for Propagating the Gospel in Foreign Parts: on Friday February 21. 1766 [microform] : Wherein our colonies are defended against his most injurious and abusive reflections. / By Andrew Croswell, V.D.M. in Boston. ; [One line from Titus].
- Croswell, Andrew, 1709-1785
- Boston, New-England : Printed and sold by Thomas and John Fleet, at the Heart and Crown, in Cornhill, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Observations on several passages in a sermon ...
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10869).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10869
View MARC record | catkey: 3280705