The mercies of the year, commemorated [microform] : a song for little children in New-England. December 13th 1720
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms CVII. English. Watts. 1720 and Psalm for New-England
- Attributed to John Danforth by Bristol., Followed by: Psalm CVII. last part. Translated by the Reverend Mr. Isaac Watts and by him entitled, A psalm for New-England., In nine numbered stanzas. First line: Heaven's mercy shines, wonders and glorys meet., Printed in two columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39721).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B581, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 461, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39721, and Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 636
View MARC record | catkey: 3280802