Profit and loss [microform] : an elegy upon the decease of Mrs. Mary Gerrish, late vertuous wife of Mr. Samuel Gerrish, and daughter of the Honourable Judge Sewall. Who on Novemb. 17. 1710. the night after publick thanksgiving, entred on the celebration of triumphant hallelujahs, to her profit, and our loss. Aged 19. years & 20. days
- Danforth, John, 1660-1730
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cut)
- Signed: Moestus Composuit J.D. Generally attributed to John Danforth.
Text in two columns surrounded by mourning border; woodcut (Reilly 18) at head.
Verse of 104 lines; first line: Mary, the Blessed Virgins name.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39502).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B356
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 326
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39502
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 103
View MARC record | catkey: 3280804