Anno millesimo septingentesimo octuagesimo [microform] : At a General Assembly begun at Dover, in the Delaware state, the twentieth day of October, anno Domini 1779, and continued by adjournments till the eighth day of June 1780, the following acts were passed; that is to say An act for embodying a number of the militia of this state for the purpose of reinforcing the Army of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1780 June)
- [Wilmington] : [Printed by James Adams], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 37-47 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Pagination continues that of the laws passed at the March 1780 session (Evans 16757).
Title taken from caption title and first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16758).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16758
Rink, E. Delaware, 132
View MARC record | catkey: 3280960