A second letter, to the Reverend Joseph Bellamy, D.D [microform] : Occasioned by his fourth dialogue, which he calls, The sacramental controversy brought to a point. / From the parishioner. ; [One line of Scripture text].
- Devotion, Ebenezer, 1714-1771
- New-Haven : Printed and sold by Thomas and Samuel Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Bellamy, Joseph, 1719-1790
- "Postscript. By another hand."--p. -19.
Signed on p. 17: The parishioner. June 1770. Attributed to Ebenezer Devotion in Dexter's Yale graduates.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11631).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11631
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 578
View MARC record | catkey: 3281010