The late regulations respecting the British colonies on the continent of America considered [microform] : in a letter from a gentleman in Philadelphia to his friend in London. : [Two lines in Latin].
- Dickinson, John, 1732-1808
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by William Bradford, at the corner of Market and Front-Streets, M.DCC.LXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- "Errata."--p. 38., Attributed to John Dickinson in the Dictionary of American biography., Two states noted: in one, page 11 ends "would be generally believed without the trial"; in the other, "would be credited without the trial.", and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9950).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 10a, Evans, C. American bibliography, 9950, and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2118
View MARC record | catkey: 3281043