Letters from a farmer in Pennsylvania, to the inhabitants of the British colonies [microform].
- Dickinson, John, 1732-1808
- Boston : Printed and sold by Edes & Gill, in Queen-Street, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages ; 21 cm (4to)
- "Boston, March 28, 1768. At an adjournment of the meeting of the freeholders and other inhabitants of this town, the following letter was reported by the committee appointed for that purpose, viz. To the ingenious author of certain patriotic letters, subscribed A farmer."--p. 79-80. With "The farmer's answer," dated Pennsylvania, April 11th, 1768.
Letters signed: A farmer. Attributed to John Dickinson in the Dictionary of American biography.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10877).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 54d
Evans, C. American bibliography, 10877
View MARC record | catkey: 3281049