Letters from a farmer in Pennsylvania, to the inhabitants of the British colonies [microform].
- Dickinson, John, 1732-1808
- Philadelphia : Printed by William and Thomas Bradford, at the London Coffee-House, M,DCC,LXIX. 
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 104 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- "Some copies were issued with the engraved portrait of Dickinson that had been advertised in the Pennsylvania Chronicle for October 17, 1768. See: The Annual Report of the John Carter Brown Library, 1953-54, pp. 34-37 and R.T.H. Halsey's edition of Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania, New York, 1903, pp. xxxviii-xlii. Two issues [i.e. states?] noted, one with x's on the outside corners of the ornaments around the initial I on p. 1 and one with rosettes."--Adams., Letters signed: A farmer. Attributed to John Dickinson in the Dictionary of American biography., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11238).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 54h, Evans, C. American bibliography, 11238, and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2433
View MARC record | catkey: 3281050