The primitive doctrine of infant baptism, founded upon, and proved by the word of God [microform] : in opposition to the unreasonable objections of Anabaptists, in a sermon, / by John Doty, Rector of St. Peter's Church at Peek's-Kill, in the province of New-York. ; [Two lines from Acts].
- Doty, John, 1745-1841
- New-York : Printed by John Holt, in Dock-Street, near the Coffee-House, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12378).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12378
View MARC record | catkey: 3281210