A letter addressed to two great men, on the prospect of peace [microform] ; and on the terms necessary to be insisted upon in the negociation. : [Nine lines of quotations].
- Douglas, John, 1721-1807
- [Boston] : London: printed. 1760. Boston: re-printed, and sold by Fowle and Draper in Marlborough-Street, M.DCC.LX. 
- From the second edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Bath, William Pulteney, Earl of, 1684-1764
- Attributed to Douglas, "with Lord Bath's advice," in the Dictionary of national biography. The "two great men" are the Duke of Newcastle and William Pitt. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8584).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8584
View MARC record | catkey: 3281213